Anurag Mishra Age, Struggle, Profession, Biography and More
Anurag Mishra is a writer, food vlogger, poet, and speaker. He is one of the few people who fight challenges to the best of their ability without getting bowed down by their intensity. In this Blog, you will get all the information regarding Anurag Mishra’s Age, Family, Earnings, Struggle, Youtube channel, Biography of “Anurag Mishra”, and more.
Anurag Mishra Bio/Wiki
|Full Name||Anurag Mishra|
|Email ID||Not Known|
|Profession||Author | Food Vlogger | Poet | Speaker|
|Date of Birth||21/03/1994|
|Birth Place||Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
Personal Life of Anurag Mishra
|School||Pushpa Higher Secondary School|
Saroj Convent Higher Secondary School, Tikamgarh MP
|College/University||Delhi College of Arts and Commerce, Delhi University |
(Bachelor of Arts)
|Contact Number||Not Known|
|Address||Tikamgarh, Madhya Pradesh|
|Parents Name||Father’s Name – Mr. Hariom Mishra (Government Servant)|
Mother’s Name – Mrs. Mamta Mishra
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Writing, Cooking, Travelling|
|Favorite Food||South Indian Food|
|Favorite Celebrities||Pankaj Tripathi, Sandeep Maheshwari|
About Anurag Mishra
Anurag Mishra was born in Tikamgarh, a small district of Madhya Pradesh. He did his graduation from the Delhi college of arts and commerce of Delhi University. His father is a government servant and his mother, a housewife. His elder brother Ashutosh guided him through his journey and a real teacher for him, who always helps him.
After completing his graduation from Delhi University, the fighting guy found a real interest in writing, so he started writing and wrote three books consecutively
- Struggle of a star and a beautiful love story
- Safalta Tay Hai and
- Hardaul ek mahan shasak
Then after this, He also started a YouTube channel “Rishi Ki Rasoi
He has a versatile personality. He is a Poet, speaker, YouTuber, Freelance Writer.
- Performed on stages like poem and kahaniyan, poetry and you, the realistic dice, Kavi sammelan, g talks, Ek khwaab, and many more.
- Wrote articles for Nav Bharat, forum 4, only my health, and for multiple other websites.
- He delivered a motivational speech in josh talks about his struggle with English and depression and crossed more than 150 k views.
Anurag Mishra said, “Life is a very beautiful creation of god, you are not allow to end this, one day you will die, but till that time you have to fight and I want to tell you, fight till your last breadth, you can’t even know, what will happen with you”.
Some Lesser Known Facts of Anurag Mishra
- Does Anurag Mishra Smoke? NO
- Does Anurag Mishra drink liquor/alcohol? NO
- He is a Pure Vegetarian
- Anurag also faced depression and said, “Nothing was easy for me, but with the help of my family, my elder brother cum mentor and medication, I achieved good health and many things”. It was not easy for him to accept issues related to depression in society, but just like other problems, he faces all the issues and bounces back with positiveness and motivation.
- He is also working for people, who are facing mental issues through blogs, writings, personal messages, and messages through emails. He wants that everyone gets motivated and work for their dreams.